Diesel – 49%
Propane – 21%
Gasoline – 50% (of 2x 5 Gal refill cans)
Water (trailer) – 40cm from the top
Water (static) – 45 cm from the top
Trailer to Static Pump used - no
Water (loft) – 67
Static to Loft Pump used - yes
ATV's used: none
Summary of Engineering activities:
Loft pump maintenance. The filter at the water meter was cleaned (as per procedure sent by engineering support). The pump is working now much better, with less noise and more water pressure can be felt on the taps.
Questions and Concerns to Mission Support:
Today during the engineering check I tried to use the trailer tank pump, however it didn't work after it was plugged to the electrical extension available near the static tank. We tried also to connect it directly to the extension used for the static tank pump, but it also didn't work.
At this point there could be two explanations:
1) The extensions were wet (however there was no switch flipped off on the fusebox and the static tank pump which uses the same connections was and is working)
2) The pump could be malfunctioning
We aborted the operation to refill the static tank and when we arrived back at the had we plugged the trailer tank pump and it
These facts are not conclusive. However, as a precaution, we covered with plastics bad the extension plugs outside (they were very
wet). We will check tomorrow if there is a a bad connection on the pump and try it again.