Hello Mission Support,
Date: March 16, 2015
Crew Engineer Name: Mehdi Scoubeau
Diesel – 78%
Propane – 58%
Gasoline – 2 gallons in tank
Water (trailer) – distance from top: 90 cm
Water (static) – distance from top: 45 cm
Trailer to Static Pump used - no
Water (loft) – 25 gallons
Static to Loft Pump used – yes
Summary of Engineering activities:
- I prepared the EVA of tomorrow by cleaning all the helmets and checking the ventilation backpacks as well as headsets/micros. Only 3 out of 7 micros work. Ventilation backpack 1 does not seem to be working either.
- On main generator
- Internet connection via WiFi
- HALpr on
Questions and Concerns to Mission Support:
- Some pages (“record eva plan” and “explore possible eva routes”, for example) on HALpr do not seem to be available because of a “internal server error”, is it normal ?
- We are currently very low on water (in the trailer tank) and on ATV gasoline.
- DG came to pick up the truck keys