Hello Mission Support,
Date: March 17, 2015
Crew Engineer Name: Mehdi Scoubeau
Diesel – 77%
Propane – 57%
Gasoline – 2 gallons in tank
Water (trailer) – distance from top: 90 cm (empty)
Water (static) – distance from top: 52 cm
Trailer to Static Pump used - no
Water (loft) – 42 gallons
Static to Loft Pump used – yes
Summary of Engineering activities:
- I prepared the EVA of tomorrow by cleaning the helmets and gloves that we are going to use tomorrow.
- On main generator
- Internet connection via WiFi
- HALpr on
Questions and Concerns to Mission Support:
- Some pages (“record eva plan” and “explore possible eva routes”, for example) on HALpr do not seem to be available because of a “internal server error”.
- We are currently very low on water (in the trailer tank) and on ATV gasoline.
- A truck came to pick up the dumpster.