Hello Mission Support,
Date: March 18, 2015
Crew Engineer Name: Mehdi Scoubeau
Diesel – 77%
Propane – 56%
Gasoline – 2 gallons in tank
Water (trailer) – unknown status (tank has been removed)
Water (static) – distance from top: 40 cm
Trailer to Static Pump used - no
Water (loft) – 33 gallons
Static to Loft Pump used – yes
Summary of Engineering activities:
- I prepared the EVA of tomorrow by cleaning the helmets and the headsets/micros.
- On main generator
- Internet connection via WiFi
- HALpr on
Questions and Concerns to Mission Support:
- Some pages (“record eva plan” and “explore possible eva routes”, for example) on HALpr do not seem to be available because of a “internal server error”.
- The trailer tank has been taken away.
- The ventilation seems noisier than it was on our arrival. Should I change the air filter?