Hello Mission Support,
Date: March 20, 2015
Crew Engineer Name: Mehdi Scoubeau
Diesel – 75%
Propane – 56%
Gasoline – 10 gallons in tank
Water (trailer) – distance from top: 25 cm
Water (static) – distance from top: 40 cm
Trailer to Static Pump used - no
Water (loft) – 40 gallons
Static to Loft Pump used – yes
Summary of Engineering activities:
- I prepared the EVA of tomorrow by cleaning the helmets and the headsets/micros.
- We fixed the handle of the pump used to transfer water from the trailer tank to the water tank.
- On main generator
- Internet connection via WiFi
- HALpr on
Questions and Concerns to Mission Support:
- Some pages (“record eva plan” and “explore possible eva routes”, for example) on HALpr do not seem to be available because of an “internal server error”.
- We checked again, there are only 3 working headsets/micros.