Barak Stoltz, Crew 159
· Sky Conditions: Clouds blocking visibility as well as snow showers.
· Wind Conditions: Calm winds.
· Observation Start Time: None.
· Observation End Time: None.
· Summary: A pretty depressing night/afternoon. Clouds blocked any and all visibility and with it came the snow showers late at night preventing the use of the telescope. Nothing to report. Hopefully tonight will be clear and dry so I can test the autoguider and get some more pictures.
· Objects Viewed: Nothing, sadly.
· Problems Encountered: No problems.